Bella's Nonsense
 

 
LiLaZnLaLaLand
 
 
   
 
24.1.03
 
-song- Usher:Can you Help Me
Dude.. falling for close friends?! Wtf. Not right. Dammit. No... can't be. There's Brett. Brett is there. He's cool. He's sweet. Of course. Brett.. damn. Why hang out with Kurt Sakata?!... GR. now my godbro says evil everytime he sees me too. Goshdarn you Kurt Sakata.

Brett... I do not know what to say about him. He's so... he seems so sweet and I just want to get to know him better. All I know is that he lived in Hawaii all his life. That's how I introduce him. I see him in the halls when I'm hanging out with people, I say, "Hey guys, this is Brett. He's lived in Hawaii all his life." I want to know more.
When's your birthday?
How old are you?
What's your favorite color?
What's your favorite number?
Tell me about your childhood.
Tell me about your life.

I know you take Tae Kwon Do. You have a tournament this weekend...
Tell me more. I want to know more.
Comments: Post a Comment

 

 
   
  This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.  

Home  |  Archives