Bella's Nonsense
 

 
LiLaZnLaLaLand
 
 
   
 
3.8.03
 
A lot of my anger comes from myself. And I have a low tolerance. So I hate saying things more than twice, unless I know you're just kidding. But if you ask me something, and I answer and you ask me the same thing again, I still answer. But another time or more is just getting me pissed off.

Like the time when I went to Bollinger Canyon after the movie with Steph, Chris, etc. I called my brother to see where he was because I wanted to avoid being yelled at because I wasn't where I was supposed to be, and I asked my brother if he wanted me to go to dinner with them or wait for them at Bollinger and he said I don't care so I asked to speak to my dad because I didn't want to get in any more trouble because I get yelled at too much as it is.

I said, Hi Dad. I'm at bollinger canyon elementary school right now, do you want me to wait for you here or go to dinner with my friends?

-What? Aren't you with mom? Where's mom?

"Mom let me have the day off. She said I could go to the movies with my friends today. I'm at Bollinger Canyon Elementary right now, do you want me to go to dinner with my friends, or wait here for you?"

-Where are you?

"I'm at Bollinger Canyon Elementary school right now. Do you want me to go to dinner with my friends or wait here for you??"

-Well aren't you with mom? Where are you???

..... seriously. Get a hearing aid or learn english. I told you repeatedly where I am and why I wasn't with mom.

And today, my mom wanted me to go with her and my dad to show her clients a frickin house. I've seen enough houses in my life time. I don't really want to go with your clients to go see a house that's 30 minutes away. She wanted me to go to Anita's house. I don't want to go to Anita's house. Don't frickin make me. I want to stay home for once. Do nothing. think nothing. Not be frustrated by your not understanding what I do and don't want to do.

She was like, well were not going to Anita's house until later. You can learn to look at houses with me. It's not like I don't know how to show houses. I've been with you enough times to do it in my sleep. It's not that hard either. I've made the phone calls. I've looked up directions. It's cheese.

"I don't want to go, Mom."

-Come on, keep me company. First off, you have at least 3 other people with you and it's not like we talk about anything anyway. Plus we are with each other 5/7 of the days, not including at home.

-When I'm dead, you're going to want to hang out with me. And you're not going to be able to because I'm already dead. WHAT THE HECK!? Liek THAT is going to make me want to go. Frickin A, don't put me in a frickin guilt trip because you want me to do something that's not going to help me in the future or something I don't want to do.

God, I hate how she uses that all the time when she wants me to go somewhere. I don't frickin want to go. I want the day off. To myself. They didn't even take my aunt with them. I want to be alone for once.

Then she called an hour ago to tell me to talk to Anita and ask her if she wanted to sleep over. God. If you notice a pattern, when does she ever want to, without you saying come on. Even then she says no. There's no point in even asking her because I know the answer. Heck, I TRIED telling her that she didn't want to go.

And she was like, tell her that you are going to make cookies. First off, we don't even have a measuring cup and I don't want to ruin anything, because I have already, and plus like THAT is going make her jumping for joy.

Making cookies is boring. It's not really a two person job unless you want to make two batches... or want them to help you put the cookie dough on the pan. It's NOT a two person job... at least for me.

and they yell at me for always giving them an attitude. Yes, I shouldn't give them an attitude, but you know what? They bring it on themselves. I tell them something, and they always ask me over and over again within 5 minutes what it is. Come on. They aren't stupid. They just don't listen to me.
Comments: Post a Comment

 

 
   
  This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.  

Home  |  Archives