> Saturday: A longgg day....
I woke up at 8 to take a shower and so I would be awake to wake up Chris and check to see if Felicia was awake and everything. After my shower, my mom was yelling at me and she said something about me not eating breakfast and how I can't do that and crap... And how I'm unhealthy. Frick I drank like 6...7 bottles of water today!!!
Well, Feli told me that John was going to come over early... and around 9.20 I was wondering why he wasn't here yet so I find out that he went to the PARK. So... went to the park and waited for Feli to come and stuff....
Chris picked us up and we headed to Orinda. Hahaha I was the 'navigator.' I wasn't paying attention and we almost missed the place we were supposed to go to.
Picnic/BBQ.... hm... yummy food.
I didn't eat a whole lot of food... just like 'healthy chips.' They were actually rather tasty. =D Mm.. and I had a lot of bite size White Chocolate Chip Cookies... oh man.. heck of good. Mm..
Spent a lot of the time with Feli and John in the car. John fell asleep.... and Feli was afraid to wake him up because he was grabbing his arm then fell asleep... but she got out...
Oh man.... at the picnic, I had like 6-7 bottles of water. I peed like 4 times at the picnic. Oh man... it was funny because I would go to the car and just talk and then I would tell Felicia and John that I had to go pee... and they would say you have to go pee.... again?! Hahahaah. Oh man, it was great.
Chris and I had a water fight. Hahahahahahaha. I got him wet a little on the back, but I was close to the car so I ran into the car and he wouldn't want his car to stink like a crapper, so he couldn't get me wet.... hahahahah. A couple hours later, I got him wet and I ran, but he got me wet from the back, but I got him back, but he poured water down my shirt, from the back and down the front of my shirt. Hahahahaha. But then he had to go compete in the CAPAlympics (he and Ryan won! Hahahahah) and he was sitting down, tying his leg together with Ryan, for the 3 legged race, which they won by a LOT, and Felicia gave me her bottle, which was 3/4 of the way full, so I poured that on his head and it got his whole shirt wet. Hahaha, I ran and he told Felicia that he would get me back.... but he never did because he didnt' want to get his car wet. So I won. Hahha. ^^
John woke up and stayed up for like 30 minutes and during this time I had to pee once and Felicia and John fell asleep for about 45 minutes... or less..
Pretty much all we did at the picnic...
> While Chris was driving, we wanted to scare Felicia and he tried to make his car shake by going too fast... since he has a pimpin van... haha. But stupid slow cars didn't help... so we didn't really do it.. but he did do his crazy driving and that scared her. :-D
On the way to Cafe Tapioca, I had to pee heck of badly... and Payless's bathroom was OUT OF ORDER... so I had to hold it in and I was ready to piss my pants... Oh my gosh. I was laughing too which didn't help AT ALL.
I got Green Apple Smoothie... mmm. Good job Felicia. But I couldn't drink it until I went to the bathroom because i knew I would probably pee.... and when I got to Felicia's house... her door was locked and no one was home... and all the windows were locked, so she went throw the doggy door going to the garage, but the garage door leading into the house was LOCKED. Thank GOODNESS John has long arms and got to unlock the door..... I would've died.
So Chris and John left... and I stayed with Felicia! Took pictures that look bad... oh man.... Hahahha. -_-.... I peed like 3 times at her house too...
Felicia wanted to try Tapioca Express's Spicy Chicken. So Edwin, Felicia and I went to pick up Nat to go to Union City. In Nat's driveway my mom said that she was on the way to pick me up and... er.... she yells too much.... Gr..
She didn't know who Felicia was even though I've been there so many frickin times. And I always have to tell them that she's the one I went to Reno with. Come on you would think that you would have better memory than that... you know _________ frickin well that you always think I hang out with him frickin A.
Well I went to Union City anyway because I lied and said I left already. Nat and Edwin are funny. Then Felicia put a dirty thought in my mind about my BROTHER on the way home and I wanted to barf. I tried the Spicy Chicken and considering I can't take anything spicy... my mouth was burning for 15-20 minutes. Hahaha. It was good though. :-D
When I was on Crow Canyon, my dad called me and was like where are you? It's late.... at like 10.20 Not that late... Erg.
Plus, if they had told me that they were going to be on their way just a little bit earlier, I wouldn't have been already in the car, on the way to Union City... but I can't be pissed about that because they were working, but it's not my fault that they weren't there yet and that it takes a while to get to Union City.
I came home and already pissed like 3 times.... =X
> My parents keep interrogating me. I bet you they think I'm going to get into drugs even though I'm apart of Youth to Youth... the drug free crap. Ugh.... pisses me off. And I bet you that they think every guy I hang out with I either like or they like me or we're going out. Frickin A, is there no such thing as being good friends with the opposite sex anymore? Geez.
I hang out with John WITH Felicia.... and they even met John, they gave him a ride home twice.. And they are all who's John? My friend? Who's your friend? John. What the heck is that about.